Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Apologies!

What a busy day!  I have completed another thing that I need to this week before we all head off to Sydney!  I have a list as long as my arm!!!


I have just been trying to find out wht my site is not allowing anyone to leave comments.   A bug in the system!  I have been everywhere and have learnt just a little bit more tonight about web sites!!!  Hopefully now it will co-operate.  I had wondered if it was anything to do with the fact that I keep getting messages saying that because I have been tempted by the '1 month free' that until I offer to pay the second this FREE period is over, they can not promise uneventful running of this blog!!!  So I guarranteed payment if I decided not to pay by the 31st day.  ( as if that is going to happen with all the EFFORT I have put in to getting to know the workings of this site.  I was not too far from computer illiteracy!  So I am in it for the long haul!!!)



Anyway sorry for the people who I know tried to make me feel good by leaving a comment!!!


Maybe now better luck!


Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment