Thursday, March 9, 2006

Day 1 with out Daddy.

Needle_box Completed this today.  Not a hard project, but it will do a job that will make my life easier.  I love pretty things, but I love things that look pretty and are useful.


So janine you will be happy that it is finished by today, and that the first thing I did was to photograph it and put it on my blog!!!


My dear other half flew out this morning for Washington.  He has learnt something from all the times he has been away and not called when he said he was going to and had an almost hysterical wife on the other end of the phone when he did call home.  He called at 9am to let me know he was in Sydney.  Good boy!  I am a worrier!  I think the worst, even though I don't really believe anything is wrong, I play events out in my mind...'What-would-I-do?' kind of thing, which is awful.  Logically anything that could happen could happen as easily here at home, but it feels worse from the other side of the world. 


Day 1 has been ok so far.  I have been planning and setting things up, so i am not alone for too many days!  Lovely Janine is visiting with her boys in about an hour to wear out my two so they will go to bed easier!!!  Denver loves these kids coming to play. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the box. So pretty and pink.
    My DH travels too. Sometimes I love it. Sometimes I hate it. At the moment I hate it. Good luck with everything while he's gone :)
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the kids went to bed okay last night! And you got some serious scrapping time! Love the box, think I might need to make one for myself for my little needle stash!

    ReplyDelete