Saturday, June 27, 2009

A few more to share......


CCG #127.....


#127-Paparazzi  


Such soft pretty colours, I stitched torn strips of organza to white cardstock, then made some folded roses with the same torn strips.  I made these years ago ( and LOTS of them) for my wedding.  They turned out really beautiful as pew decorations in the church, They were out of heavy satin ribbon, I am still using them on the odd 'special' gift atop of the wrapping ribbon.


Teeny Prima flowers, Heidi Swapp paper and K&Co 'Amy Butler' butterfly die cuts with Kaiser Pearls and of course Thickers.



Just a few years back 


CCG #126


I sprayed the background with Glimmer mist in two colours ( a pale pink and a green) then traced around various droplets with a fine black pen.  It made for an interesting finish.  Leaves are just hand cut out then designs stitched into them with 3 strands of embroidery thread.  My sister drew a series of trees in her little inspiration book, that she had seen somewhere in her travels, have no idea where, but I thought some similar would be cute, sitting on top of the uneven scallops.  I Just free hand cut them, out of various patterned papers.


That's it on the creative front.....I have been spending my time this week, cleaning out cupboards and under the stairwell downstairs, things that have been in place for 6 years, since we moved in......What a job.  Apart from that our household has been blessed with yet another sickness...or mix of!  I have a headcold, DS managed to bring home some sort of gastro bug from school.  So far DD and DH are fine.....touch wood!


TFL x


Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Just seen you on Cocoa Daisy, so glad I stopped by your blog....I love it. Your style is fab : ) and I'm a big fan of the colorcombos too.
    lis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING that first LO like no ones business! Pure gorgeousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydell love what you have done here i hope all is well take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete