Sunday, June 6, 2010

#9 is up.......

#9 and we are in girls room again.

Fun fun fun!......problem is I am out of photos......I really need to take more!  i have been scrap scrap scrapping with my photos getting sparcer and sparcer.  Now I am down to the last few!!!!!  Tried to go out and take some today, but it started raining.  Not at all ideal, and ruined all my plans!

Ok.....The Palette!!!!


Palette#9HR 

See....what did i say........so pretty. 

Just some food for thought......One of our very talented ( and I mean VERY......after you hear this you will understand!!!!)  liked this so much she decided, that even though she does not have girls to scrap, to challenge herself to create a boy LO with these colours........I was in doubt, but the challenge was made.....and by golly she only did it!  And with LOADS of success!  See Here what Kathie Link managed to pull off!  I am in awe!  

So good news if you dont have girls to scrap, if you are ever so clever you can actually succeed in a boys LO for Her room Palettes!!!!

Mine however was a straight girls page!


TCR#9-Lydell 


Untitled-4 

Ok.  Thats pretty much it now!  Must get on to the next projects now......Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love all your layouts ! this one is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy love all the sketches that you have been doing they are fab.TAke care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour palette!!! Yummm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layou! Imagine being nearly out of photos. Wow. I take too many obviously. I would never run out even if I were to never ever take another photo.

    Thanks so much for the wonderful praise :). I don't imagine that I will be able to do it with every palette ;)

    ReplyDelete