Sunday, June 6, 2010

Palette #8......Family room and oh so pretty!

I adore this picture.  So luxurious and gorgeous!  I drew the sketch to match, abundant and with greenery due to the two greens in the palette!  I had a distinct picture in my head for this one, which is why my sketch matches my LO perfectly!  No changes!  A straight copy!

Palette-#08FM

My LO.......

TCR#8-Lydell

A photo of both Janines and my own little girl!  So sweet!
Crumpled background sheet and painted with Windsor and Newton Irredescent medium.  The leaves were stamped on patterned paper and clear embossed.   I enjoyed the details in the making of this one.  Very relaxing!

Close2
Closetext










Very enjoyable and I like the result.  the purples and greens together was very pretty and a very easy one to work with if you saw the greens as botanicals!!!
Ok......Now onto this weeks palette!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment