Friday, July 30, 2010

Palette Release #16 {Family Room}

Hi again.....
Here we are with Palette #16


Nice Colours to work with this week.  Very easy combination....especially if you think leaves and botanicals!

I did go a little botanical with my LO.  But I could definately do more of this palette!

                            


Some lovely handcut American Crafts Leafy paper......I love It......I think I only got two sheets.  Good part is, that if you cut it up like this it will last a while!!!!

 I have also started doing a Card with the left over products sitting on my table after i do a layout for a palette.  I know the colours work together, I can incorporate some part of my LO I just completed into it, like a technique or the sketch.  AND  all the products are all out and there ready to go.  So far the cards only take a few minutes, which is great!!!!

This was so very easy!  I had already cut out the shaped cardstock and written on the flower.  All I had to do was to draw pen stitching, write my sentiment and tie my button!  So quick!  

Head on over to The Color Room and get into a challenge.  It is lots of fun and peole are really good at gallery love over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment