Sunday, October 17, 2010

Palette Release #28 {Family Room}

A new palette is up.

My Shimmerz is in the post

I am finally getting a handle on my e-craft machine ( and I am in LOVE) (hanging out for the new patch for the software though......bring it on....I am ready!)

I JUST finished Last weeks Layout

I am getting things ready for a RAK for our Lovely Socialite Team on TCR

I just made this weeks sandwiches for the children ( in effort to make our mornings a little less stressful)

I just told my kids if they couldnt stop fighting over the Playstation I was going to unplug it and but it in my wardrobe.

Righty then.......now that you know all that........
Heres the new palette for this week.  Family room and some boldness!!!!

and My Layout using these colours......


Had fun with the e-craft machine this week.  Some gorgeous images I found online cut out and put to very good use!
If you would like to play along.  Visit THE COLOR ROOM  
this weeks palette runs until Oct 21.

Have a fantastic week everyone.
This week is a big one for Us at TCR.....we have some changes underway and a BIG release this Friday (AUS)  Keep an eye out wont you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment