Friday, November 2, 2012

Palette #134


Just quickly sharing the project I did last week for the Palette on TCR.  Yes Its a little late!!!  But I am doing it BEFORE I post this weeks Palette!!!!  LOL

So My project last week was a Journal page.


So I am often stuck it seems!
I am always trying to get myself in the swing again, lack of sleep (baby boy, mixed with my own bad habits)
Frustration that I cant get everything I need to get done, done.....All things which tend to drain the creativity!
So this page came about.  To remind me of what I can do to try and get going again!

I got out my gesso, Pan pastels, Shimmerz Paints, Black and white pens and Momento Ink and created my way to creativity!  It can be done.  I think the hardest part is forcing yourself when you think you got nothin'!!!
In the end....I wanted to get started on another page right away!

Here was the palette


The sketch that went with it.....


Go check out who was featured and many other bits and pieces on The Color Rooms !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment