Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GD for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club and some news.....

I am Guest Designing for MCS again this month.  Just love these kits.  There is so much to work with, and its really hard to know when to stop.  I still have loads left, but the Due Date came and I had to put the scissors down!!!!  Lots of left overs for cards and what ever  takes my fancy!!!!
Anyway.....here is what I made with the time I had this month!

I got to use the Limited Edition Kit


See the rest of the Kits in the reveal HERE

and Here is what I created....
(warning.....Photo Heavy!!!)






 Project life.....
















Told you it goes a very long way!!!!

So head on over to the  My Creative Scrapbook  Blog and see what the other Designers did with the various kits!  They are fantastic, every single one. 

Oh and my Good News?  
I am joining their Design Team.  So I get to play with their Kit every month
Happy place, Happy Place!!!

See you with more MCS next month then!!!
                                                           

7 comments:

  1. Wow these are all so very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The splendid kit which holds breath this month!
    Welcome Lydell!
    I'm honored to be able to work together with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always an inspiration to my Lydell! I'm in awe of your sense of design and style. I'm especially fond of your layering technique too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally inspiring layouts! I have just lifted the last one. It was sooo beautiful. The Blog entry with the lifted layout zou can find here: http://firstbloggingtanni.blogspot.de/2013/08/sonnenuntergang.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pages Lydell and congrats being on the mcs team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These layouts are all lovely, particularly the turquoise baby one.I've added your blog to my favourites now.

    ReplyDelete