Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook- September Main Kit- LO5

Here is my final project for My Creative Scrapbook with the September Main Kit.  This kit has been great, and I still have left overs to create more.  I just ran out of time!

This one is a bit of a distressed grungy one.


I had fun creating this one, but it didnt turn out to be a favourite.  But what can you do?  The fun was in the creating.

So that is the September Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook in action.  Head over to the blog to see many more works of art from the very talented Designers.  PLUS there are oodles of fun tutorials posted all month, so have a look.

I have a tutorial that will be posted sometime this month on carving your own stamps to match a particular paper collection too.  Heres a sneak of that......

Heres the paper image.....


and heres the stamp....



fun to do!

Ok with that, I am off!  Thanks for checking in today.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, great idea to make that matching stamp! I'll keep my eye out for your tutorial to see how you did it.

    ReplyDelete