Monday, February 3, 2014

Projects for My Creative Scrapbook.

I am running a little behind with everything in January!
It has been school Holidays here and things are just getting back into routine here now that the children have gone back!

So I will share these projects just a little late!

I used the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  Its packed this month (but really it always is!!!)

This one is on my list of resolutions, a no photo Layout.


and some close up shots of the goodies in this kit!



and the next one.....





and Project 3








Project 4

A little Zentangle.....







And the Project Life ones....

Side A


Side B



And thats it for the Kit!

Check out the MCS BLOG HERE

Would you believe there is still product left over!!!!
well worth the money In my opinion!

I will be back again soon with more to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment