Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook in May



I have some of the projects I made with the Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook this month, to share!

Have a look at the  Main Kit.....Isn't it lovely?



The Main Kit was a lovely family oriented Kit, and was perfect for my Project Life this month.  I managed two Project Life Spreads and the title page....  The embellishment packs were just perfect for it!  I also got a couple of Layouts and a set of cards!  I will share all of the projects throughout the month

Lets start with the Layouts.
Heres the first...


I started out with some simple strips, all stitched down with black cotton.


I pulled apart the flowers.  
They are always a little too dimensional for me, for a layout that has to fit into an album.
I made some simple buds, by cutting up the petals from a layer of the flowers I pulled apart.  All the flowers and buds on this page are from two, single pre-packaged flowers.


I made a solution of strong black tea, added it to a spray bottle and a pumped a couple of squirts of hand sanitiser into it to stop it going off.  I made it a few months ago, and the sanitiser trick works great....it still smells fresh and lovely!  The droplets you can see on my page is the tea spray.

Great value for money with the main Kit this month.  
I will be back with the next project in a couple of days!

Thanks for stopping in today!




www.lydellquin.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment