Friday, September 12, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook September Main Kit Project Life Week 23

Sharing another couple of pages,  this time a Project Life Spread.  I am still playing catch up....and more weeks are speeding by as I am catching up, so I am not sure at what point I will fall in a heap.....but there's no stress, I am just plodding along.  :-)

The Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Is a lovely kit ....It always is, but this one is really pretty!
Anyway....Heres the Project Life, for several weeks ago!


Project Life Side A
"Week 23"



This one was lovely to create, I used as many of the neutral papers and embellishments as I could and kept it nice and light.  Just adding minimal accents of red and green in the elements pack in the kit.  
The Black alphas worked great too.


Layout 5
Side B



So I will add this to my PL life album, and poke around for the next weeks photos....at some point I think I am going to have to look for weeks with not many pictures, so I can skip some!  LOL  

That's the nice thing about Project Life Style Scrapbooking.  There are no rules.  You do what you can, you decide.  Weekly, Monthly, Events.....It is all good..... what ever you decide.  It is such a cool way of telling stories.  I STILL love it!

Hope to see you again soon, with my last couple of projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment