Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook November Creative Kit.

A new month Means Lots of new Projects with the My Creative Scrapbook Kits.....
I got The Creative Kit.  Its a different kit than the one I usually work with BUT I Loved it!!!!

Here is the Kit....




Here one of the pages I created using this kit!

"Grandpa's Glasses"
Fun with Shimmerz Paints Sprays and an acylic block


Loved the colours here.  Red, black and yellow.
Not a colour scheme that comes to mind when I think of an appealing palette
But it works.
and I like it!  LOL


a few colours of Shimmerz Paint in the background sets the scene nicely and softens the background.
Paint creates depth in that it makes layers on your project without adding bulk....there are 3 layers of colours here before we even start on the paper and other embellishments!
Paint is cool!


Little groupings of embellishments work in negative space, creating a little more balance

and of course a sweet little doily!  Love adding doilies!!!!  Some sticker labels with their corners rounded, makes some cool tabs with with tiny attacher.  Some punched stars and circles and some Grey Shimmerz Coloringz finishes it all off just nicely!






1 comment: