Monday, November 24, 2014

Simple Card set using an MCS Kit

Have you dropped by My Creative Scrapbook to check out their scrapbook kits?  I really enjoy working with them, Pam does an amazing job at putting together fabulous papers and embellishments....

Every now and then I realise I am out of cards.  I like having a decent stash to pick from when we have a birthday or special event...or even a just because card.....and I was out.  so I selected this gorgeous teal floral patterned paper and some of the stickers in the pack.  I coloured some of the flowers I previously pulled apart with Shimmerz Paint, and they went nicely on a couple!
Project 5
Cards


And a few closer....


They are super simple.



I need to keep making a few cards at the end of every kit production, so I build myself a little stash again!  This worked great!


No comments:

Post a Comment